Why sponsor a child through Compassion? Because a smile is a gift every child deserves.
Oral health is essential for children’s health and quality of life. Dental care is necessary to prevent and protect children from mouth pain, infections, gum disease, tooth decay, tooth loss and other diseases. A child with good dental health is able to eat, smile, speak, and develop both socially and emotionally. And who doesn’t love a smiling child.
Sponsoring a child is one way you can help provide dental care. Your tax-deductible contribution of just $38 per month connects a child living in poverty with a loving church-based Child Sponsorship Program that provides:
- Medical checkups, which often save lives
- Nutritious food
- Health and hygiene training (including dental care)
- Educational assistance
- Access to special services like surgeries and disaster relief
- Mentoring to help children discover their incredible value as God’s children
- Most important of all, your sponsored child will hear about Jesus Christ and be encouraged to develop a lifelong relationship with God.
If you are already sponsoring a child, or are unable to make a monthly commitment, why not give the gift of dental care?
Dental care is the greatest unmet health-services need among children in poverty. You can protect children from disease, infections and even missed school with either your sponsorship of a child, or with your designated gift.
So please, put a healthy smile on a child’s face.